quinta-feira, 31 de março de 2011

                                 Andréia's biography




    My name is Andréia Ribeiro da Silva and I'm eighteen years old. I'm a student and I have a part time job at in MPDFT. I live in Recanto das Emas and I have three brothers. My favorites free time activities are talk with friends, read a good book, surfing in internet and listening to music and my favorite subjects are Math, English and Portuguese, I don't like History.

    My best friends are Adelina, Andressa, Edmilson, Flávia and Vanessa. They are all affectionate, reliable, gentle, intelligent, very companions and I love much all them.

    I intend to become a better person each day and accomplish all my dreams and still have not chose my profession.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário